Tuesday, May 31, 2011

last day of May

31st - the last day for May
SO in order to celebrate this special day, I allowed myself to eat much!
meaning that not thinking of my diet plan
( actually I'm just trying to find excuses so that I won't feel too guilty )
the target of losing my weight to 47kgs was stressing me a lot
but of course that wasn't the only reason causing me to be moody
not going to talk more about these in this post
let's see what I had done with my H4 gang today!
okay, just for u guys information,
our class was having pastry class this noon
and we baked 3 types of pastry items
I'll explain in details on the procedures in my next post
wait for it ya :p

my class today was just from 12 - 6pm
joining some of my friends to help hwee teng to move to her new condo
actually I didn't help much but I did take many photos of them
had my dinner with them at "Grandpa Cafe"
just ordered a bowl of red bean soup as I ate too much since this morning

received tutorial question & assignments from my cutie just now
then just I realized that I need 48 hours per day!
not kidding!
I got so stressed since this semester started 4 weeks ago

I still haven't done my tutorial for tomorrow class yet
so I'll have to wake up much earlier than others to complete all the question
GASTRIC is attacking me when I'm editing this post
I think this is signal from God asking me to rest earlier
nite all
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment