Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st June

01/06
Happy Gawai to all my Iban friends at Sarawak ya
miss all of you a lot!
too bad that I'm not with u guys right now
hope everyone of you enjoy the big days

well, I started my very 1st day of June with something "red"
I believed girls will understand more about what I mentioned here
this made my day sucks!
just continue reading & u guys would find out the reasons
1. I brought my laptop to the college, thinking that I could edit some photos during the break
- but when the time I reached college, I discovered that I didn't bring the battery :(
2. My stomach had been painful for the whole day
- I got so bad mood that I kept eating non stop >.<

but then I discovered that actually my day was just nice
why?
- my gang supposed not going to join the steamboat last night
but at last all of them attended
I was really glad that we could have our dinner together in such a big group
- finally got to meet with bei ge, putt's friend
whom I wanted to meet him in real for long time ago
he is really fair!!!!!!!!!!
& I simply love his fair skin so much
as I'm getting darker recently
( too lazy to apply sunblock & use my umbrella under the burning sun )
- Lim was there with us for the dinner too
it had been more than half year since the last time we met
he is still so funny like before, childish but cute
since they were not having the same table with us,
I had to run between our table & their table
seemed busy but I just enjoyed everything
chatted a lot with them
of course I meant putt's gang & my gang here
we joked, we teased, we EAT
truly the best life I ever had
it was most enjoying when I had lots of food in my bowl
even I didn't move my hands
thanks so much to my beloved cutie laopo, dai lou, ky ky & xx
especially dai lou & laopo, they picked so much food for me
the same situation happened when I went to putt's table :p
I was filled with happiness the whole night
although I might get fatter by eating this way,
but who cared?
just enjoy!
hoping for more chances like that as this will be my last sem studying here
I can hardly meet & hang out with them after September
sad when think of leaving them

again & again
as I mentioned in the previous posts
I need more time!!!!
still lots of unedited photos waiting for me
3 more posts to be updated for these 2 days
OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment