Saturday, June 4, 2011

week 4 SATURDAY ♥

not going anywhere today
just stayed at home & rested myself well
happy to find out that my menstrual pain was leaving me
but another problem occurred
I needed to drink plenty of water since Thursday
3 litres was not enough for me >.<
my lips got dry easily
too bad for that
no choice but to drink water & running for toilet non stop
hmm, wondering what was causing this

anyway, I was still happy as the 3 posts were done
FINALLY!
good job for myself
^^

spent my time chatting with my FFS friends the whole morning
so as the previous days
they were friendly!!!!
always nice to chat with & taught me new things
thanks them a lot for everything 
enjoyed a lot when chatting with them

just a small paragraph for dai lou
" u are so bad for tempting me with bak kut teh >.<
& not only that, u even go to eat seafood on your own!
just wait, I gonna kill u on Monday :p "

a video for all my babes & dears before ending this post :


time for bath
gonna sleep after that
nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment