Saturday, June 11, 2011

- L O S T -

09/06

lost?
YUP!!!!
3 of us - laopo, ky & I was lost on our way to Times Square!
this happened on the thurs
we lost TWICE actually
once on the way going & once on the way back
we wasted 2 hours++ finding our way
quite scary & unforgettable experience
we were getting so nervous
when we found out that we were going to an unknown place
but thanked god that we arrived at our destination safely at last
I shopped for quite many skincare products as SHILLS was having sales
--->


the 14 items here costed laopo & me RM550 altogether!
they should cost more than RM1000 if there was no promotion
I bought 2 BB creams, 2 night masks, 1 body scraps lotion & ....
of course not all of them are for my own
I bought some for mummy too
night mask, toner & lotion for her
^^

went to pasar malam at Sri Rampai after my lecture
it had been quite a long time since the last time I went there
about 2 months ago
missed the delicious food there seriously
I wanted to have all of them in my stomach
- fried chicken chop
- tom yam & curry fishball
- pork pie
- china burger
- keropok lekor
- kueh tiaw with lots of ham
- steamed/fried dumplings
- malay cuisines
- cakes & cookies
but all of these were just my WANTS
I didn't need them actually
I could stay slimmer by just saying "NO" to them
having few bites on them sometimes will be enough
greedy will never help in getting slimmer
need to have strong self-control
gambateh for myself 






finding my post actually doesn't relate much with my title :p



2 comments: