Saturday, June 25, 2011

busy busy busy

I have been busy for a week!
finding myself don't even have time to sleep
busy for classes
busy for assignments
busy for exams
busy for outings
quite sad as I don't have time for my blog
wondering when can I update for posts for last week
don't have time for FFS too
sorry to all my pets
as I won't have too much time to work you all for the coming 2 weeks
>.<

not only that
I'm busy eating all the times
OMG
gaining so much weight
47kg is getting so far away from me
T_T

in order to let my friends know what happened to me throughout this week,
here's the simple updates of myself :
as I mentioned in FB, I came back from Alor Setar on Monday
stayed 1 more night at my cousin's house located at Puchong
only back to genting kelang on Tues
thanked a lot to my brother-in-law for fetching me back & sent me to the college
having mid term exam for service marketing on Wed
well, just one thing to comment about my exam --> [ www.GG.com ]
sigh*
gonna kept my Thurs activities as secret ( quite a sad day for me )
finally it was Fri
having class until 12pm & I had a 4-hour break before the lecture
what was the activity for the break?
hohohohoho
of course my favourite mahjong time at laopo's house
after coming back from the college, immediately I took my bath
then just I went out to meet with my secondary's friends - hs, ming yih & kbs
chatted quite a lot of rubbish with them :p
went to meet up my cousin & his friends at Cola Club after that
they were so funny & friendly
a bit drunk as I didn't drink for such a long time
but I just love the time so much
just slept for only 3 hours
having 2 dates with my friends later
wow, another busy day too
will be hiding myself at home tomorrow to complete my assignments
okay, I'll stop here
time to prepare for my dates 
^ ^


No comments:

Post a Comment