Monday, June 13, 2011

Girls should live in Right Ways ♥

had been attacked by headache the previous days
caused me not having mood to update my blog
I got no idea with the reasons of having headache so often since march
worrying whether there's anything wrong with my body :(

anyway, just here to write something regarding my title
came across a note this morning, finding the tips quite useful
some advice for the GIRLS :
- check the expiry date of cosmetics & skin care products regularly
- make up at least 1 hour after having bath
- record down the dates of menstrual
- understand family's illnesses history, especially your mum & grandma
- choose soy bean milk instead of milk
- take more yogurt
- drink green tea instead of black tea
- add more grains, vege & fruits in your daily menu
- control the intake of salt
- avoid drinking coffee too often
- don't take lift if you are staying below 10 floors
- exercise 30 mins everyday, not 3 hours in a particular day
- avoid exercising with exhausted body, rest well instead
-  after exercising, rest for at least 30min before taking bath
- sleep for 7-8 hours, it will be best to sleep before 11pm
- SMILE no matter how, even when you are angry/sad/been hurt
- always set at least 2 targets for yourself
- be confident in yourself

I don't know whether the tips help you girls
but I'm sure that they are helping me a lot
I'm trying to live a healthier way
getting myself to bed early is my first step
and I'm going to change the other unhealthy lifestyles as well







TARGETS TO BE HIT :
- 47 kgs -
- getting fairer skin -
- slimmer legs & smaller butt -
* gonna hit all these targets before 4th July, my birthday *

No comments:

Post a Comment