Tuesday, June 7, 2011

5th week - Tues

it's tues again!
I had my 3rd pastry class today
but before that, I ate the bak zhang from dai lou
I loved it so much!
a bit similar with bernice's dumpling
but the taste was quite unique
something was added but I just couldn't figure out what was that
yummy yummy*


not only that
I had "tou fu fa" jelly from ah fai too
never thought that he would be so caring
he bought this for my supper last night actually
but I kept it until this morning as I was too full at the moment

okay, time for pastry class
3 more new pastry items again
2 types of puff & churros
will explain in more details in my next post
again, I ate lots of these
then, 1 more big dumpling from kevin
what I meant here was really BIG!
double size bigger than the normal one
it was the biggest dumpling I ever ate throughout these 20 years
the ingredients filled up the dumpling until it was going to burst
I knew that I had over-described it
but I just wanted to let u all know that how big is the size of his dumpling

brought back another dumpling from ky ky for my breakfast tomorrow
LOL having dumpling for 3 days continuously
but no choice, I just love it much

- time for bed - 

No comments:

Post a Comment