Tuesday, June 28, 2011

mummy & bro ♥

just realize that I have not updated my blog since Saturday
sorry for keeping those who read my blog waiting
woke up quite early today as I slept early last night
seriously I did not go to bed early since 18/06
10 nights!!!!
can't imagine that I allow myself to live in such unhealthy ways
not only that, I even got drunk on Fri & Sat night!
was vomiting like hell
thanks so much to Jacky & his friends for sending me home
sorry for causing trouble to you guys
Sunday was my nightmare
I keep feel like vomiting & I did vomit
I couldn't even drink!
the water I drank was all vomited
making me dared not to eat even though I was hungry

finally it comes to the main point of this post
mummy & bro is coming to KL tonight
just can't wait to meet them
I guess we shall have an unhealthy supper
all my family members love fried food so much
oyster omelette, we are coming to have you inside our stomach :p
but before that, I still have to attend my pastry class & its exam >.<
gonna have a different chef for the class today
don't really know whether she likes us
as I know, she doesn't like to face noisy students
but too bad that our class is the representative of the group
God bless

morning to all & enjoy your day
to those who are just about to sleep, "MORNITE" to you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment