Thursday, June 2, 2011

pain pain

my stomach was getting so painful since I woke up this morning
menstrual pain + eating too much
DOUBLE KILL!
muahahahahhahaha
tried to rest myself well before going to the lecture
but I ended up overslept!
decided to skip the class & rest at home at last

hate my menstrual so much
made me keep wanting to eat fried food/crackers
that's why I ate so much yesterday
I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about food
luckily I didn't gain any weight
just measured this noon & it showed tat 48.8kg
but I was not sure about the accuracy of the scale :p
didn't feel like eating anything
so I just had 2 cup of lime cucumber yogurt drink & a strawberry yogurt today
to make it more balanced since I ate so much last night

not going to edit the photos or update more about my blog tonight
gonna continue all of these tomorrow
tonight's target : SLEEP AT 9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment