Saturday, June 4, 2011

moving house with Hwee Teng ♥

this will be the last update for May
which happened after my pastry class & lecture
8 of us went to Hwee Teng's place to assist her in carrying her belongings
( boon, jojo, joan, ky ky, mihun, janice, yong chin & me )
although I said we are helping, I actually did nothing >.<
what I did was just busy taking photos of them
LOL

 they carried everything
haha

 I forced mihun to take this photo
she was reluctant at first
but I was too bad :p
hiak hiak hiak

this was how we sit in the car before reaching Prima Setapak

 view from the left

front view
did the scene look funny?


she moved from Setapak Ria to Prima Setapak
missed the condo much as I used to stay there before
okay, back to our topic
everyone seemed so relaxing as her belongings left was not really much
just 2 boxes, mattress, pillow & bag left as shown in the photos
went for dinner after that at " Grandpa Tong Shui Po "
as mentioned in the post previously, I just ordered a bowl of red bean soup
below are the food ordered by the others -->

ky ky's favourite recently : honey lemon 

joan's bo bo cha cha 

lemon product again for ky ky
lemon chicken chop rice 

 mihun's "gong bao" pork rice 

 jojo & yong chin's tom yam fried rice
no  sign for this as they had bad comments to it
no TOM YAM tatste!
too bad

 joan's tom yam seafood soup with rice 
the tom yam tasted nice

hwee teng's black pepper chicken rice 

No comments:

Post a Comment