Sunday, June 5, 2011

lazy Sunday?

the weather since this morning was quite cloudy & windy
it did rain for a while
Mr. Sun seemed not so willing to work on Sunday
hmmmm~
not the day for washing my clothes
too bad 
>.<

so it was a lazy Sunday for me?
of course NO
I was super hardworking today
spending most of my time chatting with my friends in FFS
some chatted in my inbox while some in msn
jason, momo, eric, boo, lapkei, liwei, hong, alvine, isaac, darren, daniel
these were whom chatted with me
still lots of them actually
lazy to mention one by one
hehe

something about myself :
felt dizzy after I woke up from my nap
not only that
I felt cold even though all fans were off
felt like gonna faint anytime
but I was alright after few hours
new problems occurred after I got better!
kept feeling like wanna to have some crackers
so I rushed down to the grocery to get one for myself
finished the pack of crackers in just few minutes
thinking of the dumpling after that
OMG
there was only FOOD in my mind!
I tried my best to control myself
everything seemed okay until jacky sent me the "bee pang" (rice crispies)
---->


there are 10 small packs in a big pack
as I missed this really much, I finished 3 packs just in a while
3 PACKS!!!!
not kidding!!!!
it was too over for me

I'm not able to sleep early tonight 
>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment