Saturday, June 4, 2011

updates for 1/6

this post was about what happened before we went for steamboat 
it was mainly about Ms Jessie's class - Principles of Services Marketing & Management
we were having a quiz on that day, basically on our grooming


my hair grew longer recently
so I had it all tied up to the back on that day
my opinion for myself : SUCKS!
felt extremely unsecured without my front hair
my face looked so BIG

yet I found quite many of my friends liked this photo in FB =.="
maybe they liked this photo because of the girl behind me? :p


this were the top 3 students for girls 
from the left : mei mei, jojo & bernice
they smiled so sweet



 after judging the girls, it was time for the "tie show" presented by the guys
all of the males were requested to demonstrate how they tie their tie properly
I was busying taking photos of them again instead of sitting there watching the free show


deng deng*
our top 3 students for guys : zhane, boon & berg
I happened to notice something- both the couples were standing in the middle
try to look back the photos of top 3 for girls
^^


immediately, I removed all my make up after the class ended
1st time felt so uncomfortable with make up on my face
a good sign, maybe
asking me to stop make up-ing for a period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment