Friday, June 3, 2011

a fresh morning

felt so fresh when I woke up an hour ago
glad to find out that my stomach was getting better
thanks everyone who was concerned about me
I appreciated for the warmth which u guys had given me
thanks god for giving all of you to me as gifts
happy to have u guys in my life
I'm the kind of people who feel contented easily
simple regards can keep me having good mood for the whole day
of course I'm not "shooting" anyone here,
just to express my own feeling
I don't really know why some people have to think in such a complicated way
they want everything - money, power, friends, love & .......
but they end up getting nothing at last
results from that, they hate this world, hate everyone around them
they never think about the reasons of their failure
instead, they blame on others
blame others for not giving them chances
blame god for not giving them good lucks
blame everyone for not understanding them
hey, it's time to wake up!
sometimes I feel like knocking their heads to the wall
sounds violent, right?
but don't worry as I'll control myself
I can do nothing since they choose such negative thinking
I still live my life happily now & always :p

No comments:

Post a Comment