Thursday, May 19, 2011

- for MR. J -

bad bad jakson asked me to update my blog this morning
but I just dunno what to write about
decided to write this for Jay after watching the video posted by pretty Audrey
this is the video -->


麥烝瑋(我叫小麥) written by Jay Chou

 I like the lyrics
meaningful, listen to the song carefully
the song is relaxing & the mv is funny
a part from the lyrics :
"我的瑋不是那爸爸哥哥真偉大的偉"
is the 2nd word for my chinese name 
special feeling to this song

honestly, I don't really like Jay
his attitude is "erhem" for me
but I can't deny that he is a talented singer
his sings well
that's why many of my frens love him much
they sing his songs whenever they go chiong-k
they say his songs sang to their heart
especially when they are facing love matters
sometimes I sing his songs too
anyway, just personal view about him
Jay fans please don't attack me
>.<




curious about my chinese name?
邱瑋萍
tat's me
the special & only me!


No comments:

Post a Comment