Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sem 3 Day 1 ♥

the 1st day of the last sem
so I attended the 1st lecture
MIRACLE!
as I didn't attend any lecture on the 1st week for the past 6 semesters
Dr. Nang as our lecturer for Maintenance & Engineering Systems
he is cute for the way he talked
kinda funny : p

went pooling while waiting for dai lou's cousin
we went swimming after that
swam & played water for more than 2 hours
broke my record too
my skin was like granny after that
but I was contented as I excised today
teehee*

is a special day for me too
knew so many frens from FFS
they are so friendly & active
spending so much time chatting with them
feeling great
love active traders

will be meeting hubby 12 hours later
happy happy 
we didn't meet each other after CNY
miss him much 

bed bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment