Wednesday, May 18, 2011

- back from college -

finally I'm home after a tiring day at the college
5 classes in a day is really too over for me
gonna rest myself very early tonight
hoping I can have a sweet dream later

let's see what happened since this morning
started to attend tutorial classes
I found myself couldn't understand the tutorial questions well
this semester will be TOUGH
anyway, did enjoy Ms. Jessie's class
love the way she talked
(envy of those who can speak english fluently )
I should put in more effort to improve my speaking
the quotes of the day she gave us
- if we don't care of our customers, somebody else will -
- the difference between ordinary & extraordinary is the little extra -
- there's no traffic jam on the extra mile -
nice one & we should apply it to our daily life as well as our job / study

it was raining so heavily when we ended our last class for today
the whole class was stuck at Blok V
dark everywhere making me scared
but I arrived home safely at last
thanks joan for fetching us back
^^

just done my payment for tuition fee online
convenient, fast, secure
save my time to queue up at the bank
chit chatting with my new fren on FB, Jakson Tham
he is funny & cute
enjoy chatting with him
good luck for his last paper on saturday

before ending my post, 2 videos to share with you all
the 1st was introduced by jakson - A Moment Like This 


the 2nd was introduced by nelcles - I'm Your Angel 


enjoy the songs, all my dears  

No comments:

Post a Comment