Monday, May 30, 2011

- W e B c A m -

this was how I spent some of my time on the previous days
let's start with the very 1st one
my new friend - Sean ( xiao q )
not going to explain the reason I called him as xiao q  :p
spent my time webcam-ing with him since I came back from my meal with Dave on Saturday
we chatted a lot & I would say I had a nice chat with him!
we didn't chat like strangers
instead, we talked like old friends
( but that was just how I felt, didn't sure if he had the same thought too )
anyway, thanks so much to xiao q for chatting so much with me

the 2nd - Nelcles
I did introduce him in the earlier post
a friend of mine whom I just knew recently
that was the 1st time I webcam with him
BUT~
the lagging line caused me not having a nice chat with him!
I hate that!
& I believe many of my friends will agree with me
especially facing situation like this

finally the last one - bing bing
we chatted yesterday
just a short 10 - 20 mins video call
as I was quite busy with my stuffs
didn't talk to him for quite a long time
he was always busy with him work
so it was hard for us to contact so often
as usual, he teased me a lot
but I just enjoyed myself with that
as we say, " no joke no fun!"

hubby, read here!
this short paragraph is for you
when are u going to spare a day to have the video call with me?
I miss u so much & I know u miss me the same too
do remember to take new photos always
so that I can update myself with your latest look
love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment