Sunday, May 15, 2011

- simple updates -

glad that I finished my missions for today
-updates for my blog
-hair treatment
-facial mask
having MSK cooling treatment gel for my hair
it's damn cooling as peppermint is added to the ingredient
feeling so great after that
& my hair smells so good now
peeling mask & bubble mask for my face
mask for cleaning my face is essential
so that my pores will not be blocked by the dirts

tutorial classes will start this week
my busy study life is coming
but the timetable for my class is quite well arranged
will only be busy for 2 days in a week, that is on tues & wed
anyway, the timetable is not completed yet
might have changes after this

I have starved for more than 34 hours when editing this post
gonna sleep now from preventing myself going out to buy supper for mysself
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment