Thursday, May 19, 2011

- fat fat day -

today's lesson was a great one
loved Ms. Vivian's style of teaching the lesson
she gave real life examples when explaining the theory
making me understand the complicated sentences easily
found that HR is an interesting subject too
looking forward for her next lecture


back to the title of the post
why saying so?
I ate an extra bread when I came back from college!
feeling so sorry to myself
I broke my own promise
no more 1 meal per day
2 meals today!!
feel like wanna knock my head on the wall
>.<

should be swimming with dai lou them
but it rained
the rain is still continuing now
making me so sad
I have not exercised for more than a week
FAT FAT FAT

oh ya
there was something which made me happy
guess what?
I "settled" the big ice stone in the fridge!
cleaned up the flooded kitchen as well
glad glad



it had melted in the sink  : p


tonight's target : sleep before 10pm
hubby's mission : doing revision for his moral paper tomorrow
good luck for his paper & safe flight to Sibu 


No comments:

Post a Comment