Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Wesak Day

it's Wesak today & so I get extra holiday
not going anywhere but to rest myself at home
as I'll be having a tired day tomorrow
4 tutorial classes + 1 lecture
starting from 9.30am to 8pm
need to be away from home for almost 12 hours >.<
luckily just one day in a week
gambateh

chit-chatting with frens on FB whole day long
what was so funny about that
well, let's talk about jason
the 1st time we chatted in chatbox
he told me that he is angry with his fren's girlfriend
as she ruined out his plans for his fren's birthday celebration
he organised everything for his fren but everything seemed wasted
when his fren suddenly said he wanted to celebrate his birthday with his girlfriend
jason was liked >.<
he said he wanna grabbed the big boobs of his fren's girlfriend,
threw her into the sea and fed the sharks
evil jason but I like the way he talked
just like a kid even though he is already 21years old


not in a good mood as there was some problem with FFS
the page could only show half instead of the full
it was still okay until 12pm++
I could neither reply comment nor work my pets
hope the problem can be fixes as soon as possible

yippi
the tv programme I'm watching has ended
time to brush my teeth & wash my face
going to have my facial mask before bed bed time
must get myself to sleep before 9.30pm
^^

- O F F -

No comments:

Post a Comment