Sunday, May 29, 2011

s o r r y ?

does saying sorry help in anything?
I'll answer NO for sure
I don't need your sorry
you should know how much I hate this word
but
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
please don't say that I request too much from you
& don't say I bring troubles to you
girls are sensitive, that goes the same with me!
I do feel hurt sometimes
I never enjoy quarreling with you
be SIMPLE
that's what I want
my thinking is easy to be guessed
don't think me so complicatedly
I won't wake up early tomorrow
so there's no need for you to wake up early too
you know I always want you to rest more
sleep more as you won't  go to bed so early
that's all I want to let you know











just wondering
how would you feel if I say this back to you one day?
- sorry that I just don't love you anymore -
will you be happy with that?



No comments:

Post a Comment