Sunday, May 29, 2011

- lazy sunday -

woke up quite late this morning
felt lazy when I saw my clothes spreading on my roommate's bed
immediately turned into bad mood mode as I woke up
not having a good start for my day
but not a big deal
life still goes on even though I was not in my mood

sorry to those who were worrying about me because of my previous post
I was just emo-ing due to some reasons
anyway, I'm alright now
thanks for concerning me
couples do quarrel sometimes
so just don't take it so serious
I have get used to such situation dy
don't worry for me as I'll be strong enough to face everything

don't feel like eating the whole day
my meal today :
- 200ml of lime cucumber yogurt drink
- 1 blueberry yogurt
- 2 tomatoes

just random writing today
don't actually know what I'm writing too

- off for bed -

No comments:

Post a Comment