Sunday, May 15, 2011

4 Days with Hubby ♥

the post entitled "4 Days with Hubby" is finally posted
after my 4 hours hard work
^^


10th May :

the 2nd day I reached KL
hubby is coming today for celebrating our 2nd anniversary
he should be arrived at KL Sentral around 1.30pm
& I supposed to meet him up there before we went to the hotel
but then I remembered of the tutorial class the next day
so I asked him to overnight at my place
waited at home for him to come over
taa-dan
...
...



he gave me this as he arrived
my 2nd anniversary present from him
SK necklace
love it so much
hubby, u understand me well
finally I got something on my naked neck : p

we then went out to book our hotel for the 2 coming nights - Bintang Warisan Hotel
pavillion as our next station to cure our hungry stomach
walking around while waiting Ms. Eu, hubby's younger sis to meet us
we kept walking at the food section to see what to eat
too many choices there & we just couldn't make the decision
everything seemed so delicious!
saw some cute bread & I bought them to try on the taste
I had starved for 50 hours before this
truly pity one
decided to eat western food at last
the portion size was really small
but the taste was ok

seafood spagetti ♥

roasted black pepper chicken rice ♥

seafood pizza ♥

Ms. Eu shopped for her bf's cloth after that
we accompanied her as we had nothing to do too
went home after that
stopped at the food stall opposite my house to buy the congee with pork & preserved eggs

congee with pork & preserved eggs ♥
it maybe looks simple
but its taste is NOT simple
DELICIOUS!

hair treatment time!
coloured hair need extra care
hair treatment twice a week is needed
hubby looked so cute in the photo
LOL

supper time after that
we ate all oily food for our supper
the portions were big
we could hardly walked back home after that

 oyster omelette ♥

seafood hokkien mee ♥

阿里山 - 盐酥鸡 ♥

our activities on Day 1 is basically eat eat eat
weight gaining activity!
anyway, gonna enjoy all tasty food as I'll start keeping fit next week

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

11th May :

a special day
why?
my result for april exam released today!
waited patiently for 10am

used my time to wash the dirty cloth while waiting
clicked inside the college website immediately when the clock showing 10am
...
...
...
HURRAY!
my result was not too bad
A- for the two main paper & B- for my resit paper
thanks god
went for brunch with hubby after that
hubby wanted to try the kampua at the food stall opposite my house
& this was how it looked

- the white one -

- the black one -
asking me about the taste?
errrrm~
I would say don't waste your money to try on this : p

went for our 2nd round brunch at Spice & Chill Pan Mee
these were what we had ordered -->

 the toasted bread ♥

normal pan mee ♥

wanted to bath when we reached home
but then hubby said why don't we take our bath at the hotel
great idea!
as air con available there
checked in --> unpacked our luggage --> resting --> bathing
then we are ready to go out
went to Times Square for shopping
but then we decided to watch movie - Fast & Furious 5
without hesitation, we queued to buy the ticket
sushi time before the movie started

 the salmon ♥
hubby loved this much

unagi ♥
yummy yummy
I loved this much much 

not much photos taken as we didn't eat much
I was not in good condition to take photo too
angry with my hair on the right side
just forget about that
walked around to look at the clothes
helping us to digest better
finally MOVIE TIME

bought the large-sized popcorn for the movie
& guessed did we finish it up?
the answer is YES for sure
how long time we used to finish it?
shy to tell that the popcorn was finished before the movie started!
I was the one eating so much >.<
hubby kept laughing me on that
but who cared?
as long as I did enjoy that
( haha.. )

it was already 9pm ++ when the movie ended
both of us were tired dy
hubby went to "ta pao" the chicken wings after we back to hotel
he said that
but when the time he came back
I saw him carrying 3 things!!!!
GOSH
I finished everything with him although I said I didn't want to eat : p

 oyster omelette again ♥
not bad but hubby said the one at my place tasted better

the wantan mee ♥

chicken wings ♥
recommended as the taste was damn nice

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

12th May :

woke up early for the breakfast at hotel
not so early actually
it was already 9.30am when we went down
ate chicken porridge
healthy meal
back to our room to rest again
truly piggy, haha
we went out at around 12.30pm
had our lunch at the food court, Times square

 fried hokkien mee ♥

my fried kueh tiaw ♥
this one tasted nice!

shopping time
just used not more than 2 hours to do my shopping
amazing!
the 1st time I shopped using short time
went for movie again - PUNISHED
the movie wasn't that nice as I imagined
found myself not understanding the movie well
perhaps I'm still too young for that

went for one-hour foot massage after the movie
so relaxing to have the massage in the dark dark shop
what was the next activity before going back to the hotel?
EAT!
went to Kim Gary for our dinner
this meal was killing us!!
not the price but the portion
considered quite cheap as we only used about RM55
the food that we ordered was actually for 4-5 ppl
but both of us finished all of that
the food was nice

KIM GARY ♥

 sweet corn cream soup for each of us ♥

dessert for each of us too ♥

cheese baked rice with steak ♥

RECOMMENDED!
salmon abalone seafood combo baked rice with DOUBLE cheese ♥
super yummy
& super fat too
2 types of cheese mixing together

deep fried chicken rice ♥
ordered by hubby
he loved chicken so much : p

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

13th May :

the day leaving hotel
went to TS again to buy 2 more clothes
settled our brunch at 大人餐厅 , Sg. Wang
AGAIN
we ate portion for more than 2 ppl

 the menu ♥

 the sauces ♥

 the beans ♥
hubby loved this

 大人豆腐 ♥

signature fried mee ♥
this one nice nice 

小笼包 ♥
not so ok
haha~

heading to KLCC to buy wallet for hubby after sending back our luggage
he went to meet his fren from sibu who is working at TOPSHOP
I told him that his fren looked similar with my fren
then just I realised that they were actually the same person!
oops >.<
felt sorry for that
it was really funny at the scene
his fren said he knew me as we were studying in the same secondary school
then hubby turned back & said : " bui...................."
LOL

went to the park behind to take photos
happy happy 
many leng leng photos were taken


wallet for him as our 2nd anniversary present

supper again when we came back
not taking photos as I had forgotten to bring my camera out
anyway, just simple food
-chicken rice
-oyster omellete
-congee with pork & preserved eggs

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

14 May :

hubby left for penang at noon
sorry as I didn't cook for you as I promised
accompanied hubby for brunch at "bao bao cafe"
before sending him to take the taxi
he'll be going back to sibu next friday for his holiday
but before that
good luck for his moral exam
muak
^^

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

hubby,
although we did have some unhappy memories in these 4 days
but I chose to remember only the sweet & happy memories you gave me
hope you will do the same
looking forward for our 3rd anniversary
love u 

2 comments:

  1. OMG
    you spent 90% of your celebration of anniversary on eating =,=

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..coz we love to EAT ♥
    能吃是福嘛~

    ReplyDelete