Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sibu life - Day 12

it's labour's day 
so I got myself resting at home
I spent 3/4 of the day lying on my bed watching cartoon - Detective Conan
tried to cook the fettucini this morning
the product coming out was terrible >.<
everything was okay except the UNCOOKED fettucini
the tragedy made me quite down mood in the morning
but then back to good mood as Hubby helped me to get 2nd achievement in FFS ♥
thanks a lot to my current owner - Omar Salam
of coz I won't forget the others who helped to raise my value after Hubby reset me
Pong Pong, NCy Nanzaa, Karen Sol Angeles, Blair Alexander, Tara Chan
Natalie Hays Stevenson, Carole Pereira & Ordo Ab Chao
I appreciated all your helps, thanks
I earned 3B cash just in half day
bought a new pet - Shinky ♥
waiting ky ky to buy her back so that I can earn more cash
(hiak hiak hiak)


just watched a video in youtube - MOIS (Pulau Pinang) 30-03-11part.3
shared here & let's watch it together
(just click on the pink title & u'll be able to watch it)
pay attention to the girl on the right side
I love her courage
her body size is at least triple of mine
yet she dares to show off in front of the crowd
I know that not everyone can do that
most of them having huge body size have no confidence to themselves
they will choose to hide themselves so that others won't notice them
as this special group often get teased
gonna learn to accept who I am & show off myself sometimes
no one has the rights to laugh at fatties
we are cute & we are nice to be hugged
those skinny girls can never give u guys the feel of warmth
instead, their bones might hurt you!
( just kidding, not so serious : p )


I asked Hubby izzit okay if I go clubbing with him after I grow until that size
& this was what he replied :
"KNS LA...if u eat till like tat i also don wan u la..haha..
and don tell them im ur bf....
hahha...and if u reli tat size then go dance floor..
i jz wan to tell u别把他们的舞台弄坏。。。
i think tat dance floor beh tahan kingkong jump on the floor..hahaha"
his answer made me laughed
kinda bad but I love his answer


a song for u all before ending my post tonight

WE ARE WHO WE ARE by Kesha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment