Thursday, May 26, 2011

- sick -

sick - Day 2
last night was the first time I slept so early since I came back this semester
& this morning happened to be the first time I woke up before 7am
feeling dizzy after came back from the college
so I just did nothing except watching my Reborn on the sofa
I even skipped my lecture just to watch at home
seemed enjoying?
NOPE!
I kept feeling wanna eat the junk food
keep stopping myself but I failed at last
I rushed down to the grocery store at the ground floor & ...
...
...
bought a packet of BIKA bbq chicken flavour crackers!
one more bad news for myself - I ate double portion of food than usual
really OMG this time
>.<

but there is at least a good news for me
feel better now after sweating a lot
happy
thanks for everyone who sends regards to me
I'm touched
^^

TONIGHT TARGET : SLEEP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment