Saturday, May 14, 2011

blogging time ♥

hubby went back to penang this noon
finally back to my blogging life
need to update for my pity blog after I didn't online for few days
spent 4 days accompany hubby to celebrate our 2nd anniversary
tired but contented
when & where are we meeting up again?
I hope to meet him up at sibu in july
my birthday this year will be perfect if he can make it

there's something I wanna share it out after I watched Fast & Furious 5
this movie is so damn nice
making me wanna watch it again & again
it is so different from the 4 previous series
it's exciting from the beginning until the end
I just can't move my eyes away from the screen
every character has their own special characteristic
nice nice
this movie should be watched at the cinema to get better sound effect
the song at the end of the movie is recommended - Danza Kuduro by  Don Omar
the song matches well with the story
nice job!

I finish editing all the photos taken in these 4 days
really tiring
my eyes & my shoulders
arrrrrrrrrgh
gonna bath & rest now
nite

- updates for the 4 days with hubby will be posted tomorrow -


No comments:

Post a Comment