Saturday, May 21, 2011

T A T T O O






words tattoo is always my favourite
for me, the tattoo is really meaningful and it looks cool
it actually shows someone's characteristics & stories
exactly the tattoo which I wanted for so long time
a type of art which symbolizes the unique me
but I need to consider a lot before getting a tattoo
as everyone knows, my skin is a bit sensitive
it gets swollen easily by scratching
I just don't dare to imagine what will happen to my skin after tattoo-ing
that's not the only reason
I want to be an active blood donor too
so if I get a tattoo, I'll have to stop donating blood for at least one year
before I can donate clean blood to the one who needs it
thirdly, my parents and hubby doesn't like girls to have tattoo
they said only bad girls are having tattoos
traditional thinking >.<
lastly, will I regret after having tattoos on my body?
the tattoos will be staying with me for the rest of my life
doubting that won't I get bored with the same tattoo
I'm kind of people who love new things!
HEADACHE-ING
: (


No comments:

Post a Comment