Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sibu life - Day 11

the date for this post should be 30th apr
but now it become 1st may
asking me y?
well, I was busy FB-ing just after I back from my hair colouring
feeling so happy now as my new black hair had gone
the brown hair had replaced it
PERFECT!!
(it will be more perfect if my hair grow longer)
okay,just be patient
2 months should be enough
hope to have my dream hairstyle before my 20th birthday

 right side - more curls 
( suitable for going out for dating/party )

left side - normal curls 
( simple to set this, just spend 5 mins on this will be enough )

now look at both sides together 
thanks Allan for demonstrating me ways to set simple hairstyles 
( I got no idea what to do with my hair after I had it cut last week >.< )

going back to my life this morning
felt so hungry since I woke up as  I didn't have my dinner the previous night
planned to have cheesy sausage at the beginning
but I was lazy to prepare it as it needed some times before I could enjoy my breakfast
decided to cut the sausages into pieces & cooked with the eggs

finally, the fried egg with sausage was done
I added cheese & mayonnaise to cooked together
but the product coming out seem too oily
no choice but to finish everything

just 2 hours after that, I had this - KOLOK MEE 
the portion size today was big
I think at least 30% more than usual
wolfed everything down as I won't be able to eat this so often when I go back to KL

went shopping with mummy after lunch
taa-dan, I added 2 more colours to my singlet collection
the white & the deep pink
like like*
actually we went to so many places
we were so exhausted after shopping for the whole day
yet I only managed to buy the 2 singlets
while mummy bought only a pair of high heels although there was promotion everywhere
nothing could be bought!!!!
made me losing interest to continue my shopping 

bought this at last 
fried banana & fried vege pie 
see, fried food again!
this is why I became like this after I came back -->

my stomach!!!!
don't dare to count how many layers there
FAINT

dinner for mummy 
I don't really like the taste 
just had a try of the soup
erm....I still can't accept it
the dinenr was interrupted when my bro called
HE MET WITH A ACCIDENT!
he knocked other people's car when he reversed his car
luckily just small matter
thanks god for blessing
^^
HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY to all my friends 

- bed bed time -

No comments:

Post a Comment