Monday, May 30, 2011

some updates about my status

I was quite busy recently
but I just didn't know what am I busying with
24 hours in a day seemed insufficient for me


health status :
I started having fever on Wed night
but no worries, I recovered on Sat morning
that was why I managed to go out & eat so much with Dave
needed to thank Jakson here
he reminded me to take the vitamin which he gave me
such a caring guy ^^
of course I wouldn't miss out Dave
he did advise me to see a doctor
but the stubborn me refused his suggestion
since fever was not a big deal for me


mood status :
actually not having good mood recently
weather, studies & some friends caused me moody
they didn't understand me well & conversely, I was the same too!
the weather recently was either too hot or too cold
the subjects for the last sem made me confused
friends?
no comment about that
sometimes I just didn't know why they enjoyed suffering themselves
but none of my business
I'll be satisfied
as long as my babes & dears whom I care so much for them are in good condition
I love to receive good news from them 


more new posts coming tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment