Sunday, May 22, 2011

Diet Diary - Week 1 [ENDED]

YOHOO 
my plan of "1 meal per day" finally ended today!
down mood is saying bye bye to me
I'm in super high mood now
no more yucky plain porridge starting tomorrow
thinking new menu for next week
perhaps yogurt or potato will make my diet life better
don't wish to torture my pity stomach again
one week of punishment is more than enough

Vitamin-C from Jakson 
really thanks a lot TOUCHED*
I was shocked when u really brought this to me last night
just had one tablet after my meal this morning
will continue to have it daily throughout my diet life

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

was moody yesterday for some other reasons
the updated timetable ruined my plans
won't be able to have my part time job 
as the tutor keeps changing the time for tutorial classes
okay, no choice but to accept that since this is my study life
I'm extremely sad when my plan of celebrating my 20th birthday at Sibu has to be cancelled as well
too bad for the cruel fact
need to postpone the dates with my lovely dears & babes until October
meaning that I've to stay at KL for about 5 months
: (

No comments:

Post a Comment