Monday, May 16, 2011

- 16th May -

the 2nd week of the sem
I skipped my lecture today
spending my time FB-ing & watching movie
wasted my precious time just like that
but I don't really have the mood to attend the lecture
since there is only one class
somemore tomorrow will be a holiday
gonna spend whole day be piggy again

anyway
did enjoyed myself chatting with frens on FB
especially Nelcles :p
he recommended many nice songs to me
all soothing music that I like the most
thanks ya

Jason is funny too
laughed a lot when reading his comments with the faker
our leng zai 洲成 劉 is too handsome that many impersonators faking his profile
LMAO when reading the comments jason left at the faker's wall post
he is really naughty but cute
they are frens I knew through FFS
nice & friendly
feel free to chat with them
of coz I won't forget my owner, Kw Boo
he is busy working sometimes but he replies comments fast
another active trader - Ng Boon Hong
he replies comments super fastttt!
Kee Ing, my babe in FFS
a pretty cute girl
she is a sweet talker as well
love her much

okay, it's time for bed now since I'm good girl  : p
end my post with this song --> 


nite all 

No comments:

Post a Comment