Monday, May 2, 2011

Sibu life - Day 13

it's still holiday for some people today 
this goes the same to me
^^

the very 1st thing I did after I was awaken - prepared breakfast for myself
fettuccine again as I failed to make it the previous day
I boiled the fettuccine for longer period this time - 20mins
then just I started to cook it with other ingredients
my hard work was blessed & it came out with a plate of yummy fettuccine
congratz to myself as I didn't waste any ingredient today

the ingredients are not too much & they are simple 

spinach fettuccine in cream cheese sauce with herbs 

skipped my lunch as I ate too much for my breakfast
but I did try on the nasi lemak which my mum bought back
not bad, I liked the taste as the sambal sauce was quite spicy
had a nap before I bathed myself
time for hair treatment & facial mask after that
spent an hour on these stuffs
watching Detective Conan at the meanwhile so that I won't feel bored

 hair treatment & facial mask on going 

having prawn mee for dinner again
really love this much
the big big prawns are never too much for me
broke my rule of not having dinner coz of their attraction
(just finding excuse for myself..haha..)

this is my bro's portion
see how much my mum loves him
she peeled the prawn for him >.<

going for breakfast with popcorn tomorrow morning
so nite all 

No comments:

Post a Comment