Saturday, May 28, 2011

everything about yesterday ♥

-worked my pets in FFS
-updated myself with the blogs which I followed before having breakfast
-had my clothes washed
(should have done washing them yesterday but it rained)
SO, it's time for blogging & Reborn!




let's go back to the previous day
it was lene's birthday & we had a SURPRISE for her
hope she didn't feel too sad when all of us showed no concern about her birthday
as that was the preparation for the surprise
had a celebration for her at Mellow Music Zone Cafe located at genting kelang after lecture
the environment of the cafe was just nice
I love the place seriously
the lighting & the pictures on the wall attracted me
the overall decoration got me crazy
found myself so relaxing at that cafe
quite an ideal place for group gatherings & parties
(it was just perfect if we ignore the not-so-well designed washroom)
okay, enough for the bull shit description
back to the scene
the celebration was not so high at the beginning
everyone was busy chit-chatting among themselves
curious about what I was doing?
photo-shooting?
yes, but not much photos of mine taken as I looked sucks without make up >.<
so what I did was taking photos for the others
one more important task for me - helping my cutie laopo to change her bloggie design
finally get everything done after my hard works
quite a good experience as I learned something new
I joined the gang's activities after that
beer & cocktail time after they had their meal
we ordered 3 buckets of beer to make the birthday girl drunk
the situation was funny when some of them 'fight' for the beer later
(they seemed like not willing to drink at the beginning)
I agreed with what laopo mentioned in her blog
some of them was drunk and I finally got to knew the feeling of dealing with the drunks
luckily I didn't drink much last night
just 2 bottles but I got gastric as I ate nothing after 3.30pm
the pain was killing me
I couldn't sleep well when I was home
vomited the beer before I went to bed

gastric pain woke me up this morning!
was shocked when I saw some of my friends still manage to online after they went home
they should sleep earlier >.<
the photos taken last night will be uploaded to FB  after I edit them
just wait patiently to be tagged

some words for the birthday girl and my H4 group :
lene, we do care of you always
you are part of H4
we sincerely hope that you like the celebration last night
joan, couples quarrel sometimes
I understand your feeling
don't feel sad as we are always by your side
for you, I think you know I'm talking about you
learn to accept and face the reality
we are not little kids anymore
you should try not to be so stubborn
negative thinking doesn't help!
sorry if I'm too straight
guys, I truly enjoyed a lot last night
love the time we hang out together
hoping that we can hang out more often this sem
as some of us might not be continuing our study
don't hide from us if you are having problems
we are always ready to listen & to help


I promise I'll try my best to avoid myself from getting drunk in future
of course I won't forget to have some food inside my stomach before taking alcoholic drinks :p


No comments:

Post a Comment