Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2nd Anniversary ♥

it's my 2nd anniversary with hubby today 04/05/11
so this post is written specially for my beloved hubby
babe, we had an unhappy anniversary eve
but glad to see that there is some changes on you
finally you know to "tham" me back after knowing that I was not in a good mood
sometimes you are just too childish 
& sometimes I'm rude to you
you said I'm selfish & only think for myself
that goes the same to you
sometimes that maybe true but it doesn't matter
what we need to do is just learning to tolerate with each other
that's the most important point to maintain our relationship
quarreling sometimes makes our relationship closer & understand each other more
honestly, I enjoy this but not too over as I don't wish our relationship ends like that
I know you are lazy to read long paragraphs
so I gonna stop here
( see how nice I'm treating you, remember to love me more : p )

happy 2nd anniversary, hubby
love you, muacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment