Tuesday, April 12, 2011

w o m e n ♥

found this picha from a page at FB again
caption for the pic :
women looked totally different inside & outside the house
1 of the comment for the  pic :
外在美,内在霉
ironic, rite?

women seem to be the most complicated creature on the world
women show different faces in front of different people
they can be nice & sweet in this second
but fierce & cruel the next second
amazing

no doubt, women are born to be actresses
as they show natural acts
they are sweet & lovely in front of the men
but behind men
they show their violent side
that's why so many men get cheated
men just can't get what the women are thinking
often been scolded yet the men have no idea about the reason
pity

women nowadays are mostly slaves of cosmetic
they can't live without cosmetic
some don't even dare to go out from their room
if they don't make up themselves
when going out for a date
they can look extremely gorgeous & attractive
everyone is crazy for them ;
when the moment they reach home & there is no outsider around
they turn into monster after removing their make up
even their own parents can't recognise them
that's the funny situation
great power of cosmetic!

back to myself
do I consider as woman???
of coz NO
I'm not little gal anymore but not a woman yet
I'm in between of these 2 categories
showing characteristics of gals & women
& I love my state now

I promise this is the last post for today
until I have done my revision for my paper
going to start my revision very seriouly after bathing
gambateh ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment