Monday, April 18, 2011

PC fair, 15th Apr

as mentioned in the previous post
I went to the pc fair with my babes on fri
saw a few super leng + cute show girls
so envy for their nice body shape
& my lovely laopo said this
she posted out in her blog yesterday
" if u don't have the qualification to be showgirl,
 u can choose to b their mascot. winks*"
I still remembered that I then replied with
"can I have some fresh air when I'm working?
I don't want to hide inside the heavy mascot costumes.
It's hot inside."
LOL

another thing
I finally get to know who is the guy calling at me when I was there
he is Zune
luckily he sms me this morning
then just I realized that was him
quite surprised that he recognized me
as I didn't make up that day & I was wearing spec
the most important thing is HE NEVER MEET ME IN REAL LIFE
that was the 1st time he saw me!
clap clap for him*

- off for nap -

No comments:

Post a Comment