Thursday, April 14, 2011

- excited -

it's thurs morning finally
the day hanging out with my gang, "always the five"
yippi
getting so excited & I'm thinking to take as much photos as I can with them
the most important one is
Mr. Sun is shining so bright & hot right now
hurray*

laopo called me minutes ago
asking me to bring hair band for her
then then then
few minutes after that
ky ky called
asking me to bring sunblock & lotion
laopo's voice could be listened through the call
so cute
love her more & more
(but too bad she said she loves only guys..sad
joke joke..)

back to last nite
I got really overjoyed yesterday
& so I ate so much
sotong fried rice for lunch 
fried chicken chop at 9pm
rendang chicken rice at 10pm
my godness
somemore I'll be having sushi king with my gang today
I think my weight is going back to 54 very soon
but please not more than that
perhaps

- off for preparation -

2 comments:

  1. i'm kinda afraid og u now..pls dont fall in love on me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..pls don afraid of me,dear~
    I'm normal girl who love guys too~

    ReplyDelete