Thursday, April 7, 2011

2nd paper [ENDED] ♥

just finished my 2nd paper today
I think I lost quite a lot of marks for my theory part
my hope for getting A for this paper is a bit far from me now

1 more paper to go - HOUSEKEEPING
worry about this paper
& I hate it as well
(if I didn't fail this paper, I'll be in sibu right now)
wuwu
feeling so sad now
I miss sibu so much :(

went to pasar malam just now
2day is with laopo, ky ky & june 
din eat too much today
(clap clap for myself)
bought the mask for mummy also
no more money lu
is the time to learn saving money

plan to sleep early actually
but then I just finish eating at  7.20pm
don't dare to sleep too early
I don't wan to have round round body shape
slim slim slim
when can I have S shape????
really hope to see my weight dropping below 49kg
before I go back to sibu

11 DAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment