Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sibu life - Day 8

I ate more than yesterday!!!!
my stomach just couldn't feel full
goshhhh
damn moody when I saw my stomach becoming bigger & bigger
my arms & my legs as well
the shorts which I'm wearing now looks like gonna burst anytime
nearly gone mad when I looked into to mirror - MY FACE IS ROUND!!
no more V-shape
one more thing
I had my hair cut last nite
the volume of my hair decreased a lot
& I still haven't get used to it yet
hard to set my hair style 
I tried to make it curl but it made me looked like AUNTIE!
sob sob*

- my new look -
my mature look has gone
growing fatter :(

+ + + + + + +       + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +

two big-sized curry puff for breakfast
had my lunch 2 hours later after my breakfast as I woke up late this morning

 mihun with pork 
I ate 2 big plate of this!
I was then getting so full until I couldn't move
6 hours after my lunch, I went for pizza again with my mum & bro
ordered the fried chicken from the KFC while waiting for our pizza
this is why I can't slim down everytime I come back for holiday

 hot & spicy 

super supreme personal cheesy lava stuffed crust pizza 

just had my detox tea
drank it for few days dy
but I hadn't see the effect yet
my stomach still looks so round now
sien ler
should be getting my hair dyed tonite
allan suddenly informed me that he couldn't make it today
waiting for his call for my appointment tomorrow

- sleeping time -

No comments:

Post a Comment