Sunday, April 17, 2011

- mission cleared -

mission 1 - uploading photos
mission 2 - having all my clothes washed
mission 3 - shopping for more clothes
mission 4 - bak gua for mummy
mission 5 - masking
mission 6 - tidy my luggage

woke up so early tis morning to upload the photos
198 photos been uploaded & captions were added
mission 1 - done

thanks to Mr. Sun for shining so bright since this morning
I think all my clothes will be dry before going out
mission 2 - 50% done

have to take my bath and get ready for my mission 3 & 4
going out with jacky later
hope he is getting better
as he got fever 2 days ago & was sent to the hospital
good luck to his mid-term exam on tues
& complete his assignments as soon as possible

saw a pic when I was FB-ing
I hope I can eat like this one day
gonna set a mission impossible for myself
that is getting my weight drop to 43kg

can you see the cheese????
oh, I just cant stop loving it
even it make me fat
yummy yummy 
I gonna reward myself with this meal
if my weight is dropping down to 43kg successfully

- bath bath -

No comments:

Post a Comment