Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sibu life - Day 1

I can hardly stand the f*cking hot weather
especially during the noon
but it seems no changes even at night
really need to sleep in naked tonight LOL*
of coz I won't really do so
mummy is going to kill me for sure if I do so

not so happy today as a stranger left stupid comments in my chat box
hey, come on!
if u think the dialogue is stupid then u can choose not to read it
& I didn't force u to read my blog too
no comment on your act since u named yourself "CHILDISH"
but PLEASE RESPECT
thanks

text message from another annoying guy which I received at 06.32pm :
"你在诗巫吗?可不可以见你一面?
我答应过你请你吃寿司的!
我不要做一个不守信用的人。"
excuse me, Mr. Stranger
I thought I already told u that don't bother me again
I can go to eat myself if I want to eat the sushi
I can eat with my family, boyfriend or any other friends but NOT u!
don't u feel that u over the limit of being a friend?
shit off from me, k?
I just wan my peaceful life back
stop contacting me if u don't want me to hate u more
I admit I'm rude to u but that is coz u are too annoying!

okay, just forget about all those unhappy things
now let's see what I had eaten today
kampua for breakfast but too bad that I forgot to take the pic
nvm since I'll have it for meal 3-4 times each week
lots of chance for taking its pic
mummy cooked this for me, it's one of my favourite dessert

 white wood ear with jujube 

 prawn prawn [blue clamp] 

"hu ngan" 
having this for dinner
& I ate 3 big big prawns
stomach getting round like ball after my dinner
thinking what to eat again for tomorrow
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment