Saturday, April 16, 2011

- e x h a u s t e d -

hanging out whole day with my gang again yesterday
swimming for exercise in the morning
actually I didn't swim at all
just enjoy playing water & sinking myself into the cooling water 
everyone was so hungry after swimming


I had a bowl of "tang shui" even though I said I don't want to eat for the whole day


ticket for taking tidbits & drinks

sing k for the next activity
went to green box at sg. wang
having so much fun when we were singing
bought a set of new bikini again
love its colour much


without wasting time
we went to the pc fair for the leng leng show girls
found it quite tiring after we walked & walked inside the hall


I met aby again at the pc fair
FATE
(haha....)

it was 8.15pm when I reached at wangsa maju LRT
went swimming again with Mr. Spag after that
I was in low-batt mode after the 2nd swimming

woke up this morning with pains all over my body
nice nice
good sign & I just love the exhausting feeling after exercise 

having my 1st meal now
it's 10 grains porridge again
this time I added the tom yam paste to it
happy to find that it tasted delicious
gonna have it again tomorrow

2 DAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment