Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm coming home ♥

that's rite!
"I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home"
exactly the song I wanna sing now
will be reaching sibu within 10 hours
I'm so excited when I think of that
gonna have my dinner with my beloved mummy & bro
daddy will only be back to sibu on sunday
miss him so much

went for steambot with dave & his friends last nite
7 of us together
enjoyed myself during the meal
as all of them are so nice, friendly & funny
I ate so much that my stomach was getting so damn round
cola club for the next station
chatted a lot with dave while waiting for his friends to join us

having my dirty clothes washed for the last time
just finish hanging them to the balcony
gonna do the last checking on my luggage
have to make sure that I bring along all my chargers
& the most important is my camera
^^

- off for preparation -

No comments:

Post a Comment