Monday, April 4, 2011

few days ago ♥

less on9 few days ago
as I was busy hanging out with my gang

WED :
we went to the SNOW BLIZZ for ice
the price is ok
& the taste is ok too
I ordered kiwi-flavour
love it

 kiwi-flavoured ♥

 went to teahouse with ky ky again to chat b4 we started our plan at nite ♥

we headed to 天后宫 at the nite
praying for good luck in our exam
as well as everyone "shun shun li li & ping ping an an"
of coz
we took many photos again 
kl tower as the next station
not much photos taken there as many shops & places were closed during nite time

 my gang ♥

 love the stone way ♥

 view at 天后宫 ♥
 view at 天后宫 ♥

 view at 天后宫 ♥

 pray pray ♥
 power rangers ♥

kl tower ♥

yam cha again b4 we ended our day
tired but hapi to spend my time when u all

coleslaw - the oni meal that I didnt vomit out for the day ♥

THURS :
pasar malam day 
I ate chicken chop!!!!
ya I know
tat's oily
but I jz cnt control myself
haha
results from that
I kept hiding in the toilet for few days
when I went to klang

 yao za guai ♥

 bak kut teh (cn't miss this out when I went to klang) ♥

 the dry one ♥

 lammi (I learnt this at laopo's grandpa's house) ♥

 ky ky's mummy gave me this to stop me from keep going to the toilet ♥

 curry by ky ky's leng lui mummy ♥

 meat meat ♥

my trip to klang finally ended yesterday
went to "HOMETOWN" to have steambot for dinner when laopo & ky ky
b4 we went to jusco

 steambot ♥

ice blended soup sop ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment