Monday, April 11, 2011

photo day ♥

woke up early in the morning & started to make up
what for???
of coz for my favourite interest - taking photos again
took some "special" photos for my zhu zhu laogong
hope laogong will like them ya

tried a different make up today


- having my up & down fake eyelashes on -
- thicker eyeliner -
- double eyelid tape -
- colour lens (Dueba -Crystal.I Hazel 14.5mm) -


my eyes looked so much bigger than usual
loved my make up today so much

love my lens colour 

 closer look 

 hair up 

 "flat" >.<
 peace 


 love tis damn much 

 chubby look 

messy hair = =


tried to tie my hair up
not bad
mature feel
hoping my hair to grow longer
so that I can try different hair styles 

spend half day chatting with my frens
& totally didn't plan to start my revision for HSK
lazy me >.<

gonna enjoy my masking after finish tv at 8pm
revision for 1 hour before going to bed la
hehe

1 week 

No comments:

Post a Comment