Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love nonsense ♥

I should be doing my revision now
but I just can't concentrate
feeling so sleepy & many crazy ideas come in to my mind
thinking of the ways to get slimmer
thinking where to go after my last paper tomorrow
thinking where to have funs before I go back to sibu
thinking what to eat when I reach sibu next week
goshhh
not sure whether I can pass my resit paper for tomorrow
>.<

came across a post at FB few days ago
quite funny
there were 151 sentences altogether
& I love these 22 sentences the most ♥

我和脂肪做斗争
差点没牺牲
describing my situation now exactly!
I'm eating so less starting last week
suffer a lot T_T

爱我就大声地说出来吧
恨我就一辈子藏在心里吧
ya!
if u love me
don't feel shy to let me know
but if u hate me
kindly just put inside your heart, thx

能不骂人,就不骂
一旦骂,就往死里骂
if I can stand it
then I'll keep quite
if I start to scold u
then I'll scold u non stop

骗我可以,但不要被我知道
u can lie me
but please don't let me know
I don't guarantee what I'll do after knowing that

我可以容忍,一忍再忍
给你机会,但别超过我的底线
I can bear with u as long as I can
I can give u chances but please don't over the limit
be moderate

不做第三者,即使再喜欢
don't be the 3rd party
no matter how much u love him/her
be his/her companion if u can

不喜欢就是不喜欢,说啥也没用
don't force me to like annoying person/things

会暧昧,但不会太久
always remember this
don't be too serious in any doubtful relationship

 如果你容不下我
说明不是你的心胸太狭小
就是我的人格太伟大
am I too proud of saying this?
haha

我从不以强凌弱
我欺负他之前真不知道他比我弱
nice excuse!
like like ♥

所谓美女
大都是化妆品的奴隶
I'm one of this group
I can't live without cosmetic :(

年轻的时候
我们常常冲着镜子做鬼脸
年老的时候
镜子说 :扯平了
don't want don't want
I don't wan
someone please stop this from happening to me

我从不说谎
除了这句话以外
don't trust what I said : p

旋转木马是最残忍的游戏
彼此追逐却有永恒的距离
cruel but it is true

强者不是没有眼泪
只是可以含着眼泪向前跑
learning to swallow my tears & keep going

人生如戏
全靠演技
everyone needs mask to survive

后悔的事我不做,
我只做让你后悔的事
make others to regret instead of regretting yourself

亲爱的,你可得一定要相信我啊
我连坐船都头晕,更何况是脚踏两只船呢
zhu zhu laogong
this sentence is for u

在马路边捡到一分钱
这要上交给police叔叔手里边 
这是原则
但捡到十块钱 这已经超出了原则的范围了
nonsense!
but I just love it
^^

要不是打不过你
早跟你翻脸了
now u know why am I always so close with u
hehe

我不是有钱人的后代
但是我要做有钱人的祖宗
money money money
I want to earn as much money as I can
gambateh

我还年轻,需要指点
但是,不需要您对我指指点点
I don't need u to give me comments
just shut  up & get away from me


No comments:

Post a Comment