Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sibu life - Day 2

I got my Skin 79 & Shills BB Cream this noon
thanks to Amie Koreenu, a nice & friendly online seller
hope to receive my bubble lens within this week
can't wait to see it in real
its pic showed at the webpage looks so attractive
^^

another message from the stupid guy mentioned in the previous post
he called me at 12.40pm but I didn't answer his call
he then sent a message to me at 12.42pm
"你够绝。。。不要有一天别人也是同样的这样对你。"
WTH is that????!!!!
someone please tell me what is his brain made of
how come there is people like him in this world
goshhhhhhh
hey, I didn't scold u back is cz I feel u are pity
I guess u don't have many friends,rite?
I mean female friends
no one will be willing to be friend with u since u are an idiot
stop pestering me, please
& PISS OFF from my life too
don't worry for me as I won't pester my friends like that
so no worries, okay?

will go for steambot with mummy & her friends at 7pm
yummy yummy
I'm waiting*


No comments:

Post a Comment