Monday, April 25, 2011

Sibu life - Day 6

- happy mood -
what made me having such good mood?
1st, I got my 2 new pairs of lens this noon
love them super much for their unique colours
thanks to the lovely postman uncle
2nd, I managed to do my facial mask & rest myself well
had been going out with daddy mummy these few days
quite tiring as I need to make up everyday
finally I got a chance to rest my pity face & leg today
my stomach seems to have the most happiness among all my body parts
having breakfast with daddy mummy this morning
let's see what we had eaten -->

vermicelli in chicken soup 
recommended*

I then felt hungry again at noon
cooked myself a plate of tomyam dongfen
tasted a bit disgusting as I added in some curry powder
but I had to finish it all (luckily the portion is not much)
learnt my lesson - not to try anything unless I can take the risk : (

hawaiian chicken pizza  

eating pizza 

went to pizzahut at Wisma Sanyan for pizza with mummy just after few hours of my second meal
had a personal hawaiian chicken pizza as pizzahut is having promotion from mon to fri
wanted to order the chicken wings as well
but too bad the waitress told us that it is NOT AVAILABLE today
nevermind, not a big deal since I'm on diet too

of coz we didn't forget to take photo before leaving 

actually I find myself growing a bit fatter after keep eating non stop last week
but I just can't stop myself
still lots of delicious dishes that I have not try yet
hope I won't gain too much weight for this sem break

- off to bed -

No comments:

Post a Comment