Sunday, April 17, 2011

shopping day ♥

another shopping day with jacky & connie before I go back to sibu
bought so many things again & of coz I spent much too
shopping non-stop since 3pm
I tortured my pity legs for almost 6 hours
although feeling tired, I'm glad that my mission 3 & 4 are done
mission 5 is in process when I'm updating my blog
having cooling mask & bubble mask today
cleaning the dirts that are blocking my pores
^^

had my weight measured just now
jacky was so bad that he stepped behind of the scale
I was so shocked when I saw the pointer pointing at 68KG!!!!
nearly cried
but suddenly I heard him laughing behind me
then just I realized that I had been tricked
real weight now is 51kg
still far far away from my mission impossible
8kg of weight loss is needed
gonna try my very best to reach my target
(xiao v, gambateh neh )

gonna have my mission 6 done by tomorrow
my lugguge is so damn messy now
clothes throwing here & there
on my bed
in the ward board
on the sofa
almost everywhere
I think it will be a busy day again

1 DAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment