Friday, April 29, 2011

Sibu life - Day 9 & Day 10

Day 9 :

mummy cooked bak kut teh 
had it for both my lunch & dinner
I ate 2 plates of rice with the soup during my lunch
of course I didn't miss out the "you char kuay"
it mixed well with the bak kut teh soup
yummy yummy
too much delicious food here
my plan of keeping fit at sibu can no longer been carried out
it's ok, let's postpone the plan until I go back to KL then
gonna suffer a lot 9 days later
T_T

the special fried kuey tiaw ordered by daniel 
tasted a bit spicy
mixing with the sambal made it tasted better

yamcha with daniel at Baba & Siam II cafe at nite
it was the 1st & would be also my last time going there
we enjoyed chatting happily until....


the mouse APPEARED!!!

according to daniel, the 1st  time he saw the mouse was

when it ran over behind me (I felt so luckily that I always sit straight)
if not, it would definitely crossed my head!!
I guessed my distance with it during that time was no more than 15cm!!!!
I saw it when it appeared for the 2nd time


it was just beside me!

but thanks god that I was calm enough to stop myself from screaming out

clap clap*
I had turned from big big girl to little woman LOL
VOMIT = =

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Day 10 :

woke up quite late this morning due to the "accident" last nite
my mum had forgotten to leave me her room key
I couldn't go to bed so early as my lens case, make up remover, lotion...
were inside her room
at last I decided to throw away my lens
washed me face & no lotion was applied
slept in an uneasy condition >.<

cooked fried rice as breakfast for both mummy & myself
I was to free & so I cooked 2 different types of the fried rice
 the normal fried rice
it then became abnormal as too much salt was added = =

tomyam fried rice 
I added in the chillies to make it tasted spicier
but mummy complained that it was too spicy
but it jusk ok for me : p

- off for nap -

No comments:

Post a Comment